What’s chat? Chat is how you talk to other players on Blocklandia while you’re playing. To open chat, type t and then type what you want to say. There are rules for chatting on Blocklandia:
Be polite and respectful. This means talking to others the way you would want to be talked to.
Spam includes (but isn’t limited to):
- Typing the same letter over and over (hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)
- Typing the same word on line after line after line of chat
- Typing gibberish or nonsense (asdlj;lkjweroiuasdl;fjasd;lfkjasdf;lakjsdf;l afasdf)
- Letting us know you’re asleep with zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- Asking the same question over and over
Shouting includes (but isn’t limited to):
- TALKING IN ALL CAPS. Using CAPS by accident is okay on our server but if you do it repeatedly it becomes shouting and is not okay.
- Using lots of exclamation points (Stop!!! Leave!!! Get out!!!)
"Everyone is ignoring me!!"
Chat moves fast and people may miss what you say. If you say something and no one responds, don't shout or quit. Just be polite and say things people are more likely to respond to such as "Would you like to mine with me" instead of "no one likes me!" or "I have no friends *cries*" or "I'm leaving forever!" We can't help you if you leave.
Blocklandia cannot be responsible for content on other games, sites, or servers. We do not want young players to be redirected to potentially inappropriate, offensive, or dangerous content. To keep Blocklandia's players safe we ask that you follow these rules.
No advertising other servers.
No recruiting for your personal server or realm. No logging in to tell people: "come to this other server or realm!" This is true for other games, not just Minecraft servers.
No posting links. Do not post links in chat to websites, YouTube videos, etc.
No Discord. Blocklandia does not have a Discord server. You are not allowed to invite players to a Discord server or any other form of communication outside of Blocklandia. This is for safety reasons, and doing so will result in a permanent ban.
No asking for, or giving out personal info.
You should never give your personal info to strangers online. Personal info includes things like:
- Your real name.
- Your age, or the year you were born.
- Where you live (your address, city, etc)
- The name of the school you go to.