By logging into our Minecraft server (hereafter referred to as Blocklandia or “the server”) or any affiliated web or social media sites, you agree to abide by all rules and conditions and to follow directions from staff members in addition to the terms below:
Blocklandia: Blocklandia refers to both the Minecraft server and all affiliated social media and web sites including but not limited to www.blocklandia.com; www.twitter.com/blocklandia; and www.facebook.com/blocklandia
Staff: Staff is defined as users ranked Librarian, Squire, Knight, Templar or Noble
Content: Content includes, but is not limited to
- Player datafiles
- Anything created or obtained while playing on Blocklandia such as
- Player or container inventories
- Images (e.g., screenshots) of Blocklandia
- Builds (e.g, blocks placed or manipulated in any way, shape, or form while on Blocklandia)
- Text (e.g., chat, emails, or any other communication sent to or on any Blocklandia affiliated medium)
- Electronic information (e.g., IP addresses, information contained in Whitelist or Darklist applications, etc)
Blocklandia is in compliance with the Mojang EULA and monetisation policies. Contributions to Blocklandia do not confer any special privileges, ranks, or status for those who contributed and does not result in any additional authority or power. Additionally, contributions to Blocklandia are not associated with Mojang. By contributing to the server you agree to be of legal age, and/or have consent from a parent or caregiver to make said contribution. Additionally, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service (ToS). Any violation of the ToS or Blocklandia rules may result in loss of access to the server. Your information will not be sold or distributed to entities outside of the Blocklandia team of Nobles. Contributions are non-refundable. Any questions about where contributions are spent should be directed to [email protected]
All content, as defined above, may be retained, removed, or relocated at the discretion of server staff. By submitting content to Blocklandia (including, but not limited to, www.blocklandia.com), to staff or server email accounts or other contact media, or by creating content on our Minecraft server, you grant us perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable rights to use, copy, modify, adapt, distribute, prepare derivative works of, perform, or publicly display that content. You also represent and warrant that you are the owner of or have the right to post your content, and that the submission or nature of your content does not infringe the rights of any third party. Any damages resulting from such infringements are exclusively the liability of the user who submitted said content (this includes content as individually submitted by any particular staff members).
These terms should not in any way be interpreted to imply a transfer of copyright or other intellectual rights from the creator of any content supplied to or created on Blocklandia. However, our license (as described above) for your work does mean that we have the right to partially or fully move, delete, or change any content as it exists on our server, at any time, and without warning or permission. Depending on the degree of changes made, you recognize that our actions may also result in a change in copyright ownership or intellectual property rights on the altered content as a result of sufficiently derivative alteration. We also have the right to deny you access to your content as it exists on our server. In the special case of “builds” in-game, we will typically provide NBT minecraft schematic files to the creator of the “build,” upon request. Unreasonable requests (as determined by Blocklandia staff) may not be honored, however. Examples of unreasonable requests might be requests for builds that are trivially small, that no longer exist, or that have been significantly altered by other builders so as to no longer be “your” builds.
Termination and Suspension of Access
Players found violating the Terms of Service or Blocklandia Rules may find their accounts or IP addresses restricted or eliminated from the Blocklandia Minecraft server and related websites. This includes, but is not limited to, www.blocklandia.com. In addition, staff retain the right to kick you, ban you, or block your access to the server or any other affiliated websites or services for any other reason, without explanation or warning.
By joining Blocklandia or creating an account on any affiliated website, you agree NOT TO:
- use or encourage others to use the Blocklandia server or related websites for any illegal purpose.
- impersonate any Blocklandia Staff member in the game or on any other web site;
- make unsolicited or inappropriate offers, advertisements or proposals for goods, services or other commercial activities that are not related to the server;
- interfere with any security-related features of the Blocklandia Minecraft server or related websites;
- harass members or guests of Blocklandia
- engage in any other conduct prohibited by Staff and or Rules
- release or distribute server access information without Staff consent.
- save (in any form other than temporary Minecraft or browser server packets required for viewing and intended interaction), reproduce, mimic, or otherwise copy any content on the server or associated websites or services, for either personal use or public distribution, unless you hold the sole, original copyright on that content.
- release or distribute any server content without Staff consent (with the exception of unaltered content to which you hold the sole, original copyright)
You agree to hold harmless Blocklandia staff, their heirs, legal representatives, and assigns, and all other persons acting under Blocklandia’s or staff’s authority or those for whom they are acting, from any liability resulting from:
- your usage of the server or affiliated websites or other services.
- any usage of content you have submitted or created as defined above, or any changes or modifications made thereto.
Staff retain the right to modify these terms at any time without warning.
You agree that these terms are binding upon you and your heirs, legal representatives, and assigns, in perpetuity. You also agree that you are of legal age to give consent to abide by these agreements or have the consent of a legal caregiver to access Blocklandia.